Cabin Ready w/ FTTF

LParente

We had it on the Legend last March and have booked for the Paradise next week. When we checked in the lady said "I've been waiting for you" which surprised us. We were checked in and had to wait a short time before boarding. Everything was ready and it was nice to have all the way through the cruise.

I used FTTF on the Splendor in October 2013. Our room was NOT ready when we boarded. It was ready about 2 hours after that. Oh well. It wasn't that big of a deal. We still bought FTTF again for this April's cruise.

Did you say anything to guest services? I would seek some money back if they did not provide the services you paid for.

I hope we get on before 12 on the Miracle in July..we bought FTTF for that cruise...we had it last year on the Fantasy and we were actually the FIRST 2 people on the ship! It was awesome! Went straight to our room and dropped carry-on..luggage was there with a few mins....

Looking forward to our Miracle ship!

We got on before noon despite a security check. Lines were backed up in the priority room but they cleared out quickly. Cabins were ready but luggage was late.

Ours has always been ready, but we have not gotten our luggage fast. Last cruise we got our luggage later that our son, and he did not have fttf.

Claudia

We learned after our first experience with FTTF, that the porter who initially takes your luggage MUST put an additional FTTF tag on each piece or you will not get your luggage any earlier than anyone else. Our first trip with FTTF our luggage came around 5-6PM and did not have the extra tags. After reading about them on CC, our last trip we asked the porter for the tags. He put a yellow tag on each piece and we rec'd luggage within 90 mins of boarding! Our room has always been ready and we have boarded anywhere between 10:30-11:30 AM.

Yep, room ready when you get there. It sold out for my next cruise, and I'm still sad. I even called customer service to see if they could squeeze me in for an extra 20 bucks. lol

Keep checking! They release them unexpectedly sometimes. I have gotten FTTF up to a few wks before sailing just by checking the website, sometimes several times a day.:D

Did you say anything to guest services? I would seek some money back if they did not provide the services you paid for.

Nah, I didn't complain. I just ignored it and tried to forget about it. I didn't want to start off the first of 8 days on a bad note.