Wonder if carnival will do kids free too?

ARI421

I just did a mock booking for my current sailing and several others for the Summer. The kids free pricing is the highest of any pricing category. Even fun select! I know cruiselines tick their prices up for the paying passengers a bit with these kinds of sales, but this is silly. Offering different price options where the "free" additional passengers rate is twice as much makes zero sense.

if they are charging for 3 ppl how is the third person free.....

example Valor August 17....

Dream of Vacation $573 pp ----- total with tax $1951.11

Kid sail free $1016------ total with tax $3247.16 ----- how the third person free looks like your paying for the third person..... hmmm shopper be aware...

Since it's the first time Carnival doing this promotion, the system is not set up for it. However, the rep told me that the rate should be Fun Select for 2 people + tax/fee for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th. The rep said the problem should be fixed by tomorrow. We'll see.

Since it's the first time Carnival doing this promotion, the system is not set up for it. However, the rep told me that the rate should be Fun Select for 2 people + tax/fee for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th. The rep said the problem should be fixed by tomorrow. We'll see.

That makes sense. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope they get this fixed ... I just did a mock booking and this new "sale" increased my $1650 ... I'll keep checking too

:eek::eek:Holy Cow! The prices are ridiculous for Kids Sail Free!

Glad they are doing this in the summer when we don't sail. Our last Carnival cruise there were 800 kids, wonder how many there will be with this promotion.

I agree with a previous poster, it's not the kids but the parents. Seems like the thing nowadays is to let the kids run wild and not correct them at all.