I Feel Like I Won!

AlohaPride

I have three kids and buying new clothing is often hard for me. There are a few reasons for that. 1) I'd rather spend the money on my kids. 2) New clothing (good brands) can often be expensive. 3) The girls hardly ever cooperate long enough for me to look through a single store and try things on. I have always wanted to be thrifty and recycle nice clothing but my allergies won't let me shop in those stores.

I recently found these TWO websites where they sell new or like-new name brand clothing!! I bought six semi-formal and formal dresses for $80 with free shipping for our upcoming cruise. I also bought 12 dresses for my three girls for less than $10 per dress! I'd say about 80% of the things I bought were new with tags!! I love how clear they are about wear and tear. I tend to shop for new with tags items, though.

This first site is a bit more expensive, but the presentation is better. Here is the link LikeTwice You'll get $10 off your first purchase! I got a Boden dress for $40!

This second site is cheaper, but the presentation (pictures) aren't as good. I tend to do more of my shopping here. I got a White House Black Market NWT Dress for $20 here. You'll also get $10 off your first purchase. OH! And you can order bags to sell your stuff, too! ThredUp

These are great sites for formal wear you'll only really use on a cruise anyway. Does anyone know of any other sites like these?

Thank you, AP! These sites look great! I'm adding a few new basics to my vacation closet and you helped!

Happy Shopping!

Isn't it great? I went "shopping" again this weekend and got something like 9 items for $50. I'm super excited!