Spirit and cabin 8000

rnvaniderstine

My friend and I are going on a Med Cruise this coming May on the Spirit. I've cruised this ship before when she was sailing out of NOLA but had a balcony cabin. Absolutely one of my favorite ships I ever sailed on!! Tiered back deck is the best IMHO. Sorry, got a bit off subject there. This time, since it was available at the time I booked, I opted for one of the large corner ocean view cabins on deck 8...cabin 8000. It's directly above the Maharini's Lounge. I've searched CC and there are a few threads out there that talk about this cabin and its sister 8500, but nothing current. Anyone stayed in this cabin recently? Any issues with noise? Not planning on changing cabins, just want to plan ahead in case I need to bring ear plugs :)

Hi guys.

Also going on the Spirit in late May. We have a BA Midships Balcony stateroom. When are you guys sailing???????.

Bob from AUSTRALIA.:):)

We are on the May 18th sailing. We are so excited!!! Looking forward to sailing the Spirit again.