Chefs Table....if you dont like something?

nursemommy7578

i'm nervous to do the chefs table! I dont eat fish/seafood. I would hate to be "rude". should I skip it? Do they offer alternatives?

If you speak to the chef in advance, they will be happy to prepare alternative dishes that would be acceptable to you. They even accommodate vegetarian/vegan and gluten free choices.

I don't care for anything having to do with liver or carpaccio. However, I probably wouldn't reject being served a small portion. I've found that my palate has changed quite a bit since I started cruising. There are many things that I wouldn't have eaten in the past, but enjoy now.

I also do not eat fish.I let them know when I booked Chefs Table and they made sure there was a chicken alternative for me that resembled the fish dishes.Chefs Table is amazing and I hope they change the menu so I can do it again.

Laura

You don't need to tell them anything when you book. Either the Maitre'D or chef will find you (most likely the night before) and go over any allergies or dislikes you may have.

I don't tolerate fish or shellfish very well, except for shrimp. The replaced them with other items. I did not feel like I missed out on anything and I loved what they gave me.

We did the Chef's Table last October and I do not like salmon. The told them when they called to confirm our reservation, The following night at dinner the Chef came to our table and asked me a few questions and made something different for me and he was very gracious about it.I wouldn't worry about tell them, they are just wonderful about it.The Chef's Table is quite an experience, just wonderful...don't miss out on it