NCL website

peanders

Anyone else having trouble with the website? When I log in I can see my booked (and paid for) cruise but when I try to view the reservation I get a message that it can't be accessed and gives a # to call. I called they said my reservation is fine and attempted to put me through to web site support, after being oh hold for about 20 minutes I gave up. I have some friends traveling on the same cruise and they are having the same issue.

I've taken now eleven NCL cruises and only once (several years ago) did this same issue happen to me. When I called, they did verify the details of my cruise, but were never able to correct to allow access prior to cruise. There were no issues with reservations at time of boarding; however, it was very trying to work through this issue with the NCL rep over the phone.

Anyone else having trouble with the website? When I log in I can see my booked (and paid for) cruise but when I try to view the reservation I get a message that it can't be accessed and gives a # to call. I called they said my reservation is fine and attempted to put me through to web site support, after being oh hold for about 20 minutes I gave up. I have some friends traveling on the same cruise and they are having the same issue.

Don't know why it happened the first time, but if you keep getting the same error message, try clearing your browser cache. In order to save time, your browser will not always download a fresh page, but instead will pull from your computer's memory a recent version. Unfortunately in your case that will be the error page that says your reservation can't be accessed. Try this: Hold down the "control (Ctrl) key and the hit F5 to force refresh the page. Hope this helps.

Edited by SoCA6ft5

I have had the same problem accessing my reservation for the past 4 days!!! I've tried 3 different browsers so I'm sure it isn't a cache issue.

I can log in to my account but I get the error message "We could not could not complete your request at this time. Please try again, or contact us at 1-866-234-7350 for assistance." when I try to get into my reservation to make dinning and entertainment reservations. I called the number and waited approx. 30 minutes for a website rep to answer. She told me that they are having problems with the website and didn't know when it would be resolved. She suggested I make my reservations by phone.

I've worked with systems for many major corporations and I'm sure that none of them would tolerate having unresolved website problems for days! Why is this acceptable to NCL?

This is very disturbing to me because my cruise is now 5 days away! I wanted to avoid having to make reservations after boarding.