Sunshine 3/23/14

reneeadams

Do you have any pics of those cabin? Looks like the weather is going to be nasty Sunday in New Orleans but we should wake up to clear skies Monday Morning with great weather the rest of the week. I was hoping for nice weather sailing down the MS River. Have you cruised from New Orleans before?

I have an aft balcony deck 7 and was wondering if it is exposed to the deck 8 balcony? Did I mention Sunshine 3/23/14 Yea for me!!!! Planning on doing an extensive review. See ya soon.

Some of it you can see from deck 8, maybe 1 1/2 to 2 feet from the railing.

We are on that cruise as well. The Weather Channel is now saying a 40% chance of rain for Sunday in NO. Maybe it won't be so bad. Getting excited!

I live about 45 MInutes from New Orleans so the local weather tomorrow will have a model run on the timing of the rain coming in. I hope it is a line of rain that comes in and gets out quick Local channel still saying 60%. Put then again weather forecaster are the only people I know who get paid good money for being consistently wrong..LOL