Fun points

Capitan Morgan

Cheers! Does anybody knows and could explain how to redeem those so earned fun points? I was wondering if I have to redeem them with Carnival when I book or I have to call the card Company? Or if I use them on board/excursion how I proceed? :confused:

Cheers! Does anybody knows and could explain how to redeem those so earned fun points? I was wondering if I have to redeem them with Carnival when I book or I have to call the card Company? Or if I use them on board/excursion how I proceed? :confused:

If you are talking about the points from your Carnival MasterCard you redeem them online through Barclay's website: https://www.barclaycardus.com/

I just redeem them for OBC which shows up on my S&S account the day after I board the ship. Then I can use them for what ever I want. Anything charged against your S&S account will 1st be deducted from any OBC, then start accumulating as a balance due.

I wait til I get back from the cruise. All the $$ I spent for and during the cruise I put on the card. That way, I earn points on the cruise charges. Then, I call Barclay and use those points to pay on my whole credit card balance. Not much unless you have a whopping cruise bill, which I usually do, then it does help.

If you decide to use your points for the cruise, look carefully at the actual cost per point. I found the best deal per point was the Pre-Paid Gratuities or the higher value OBC. It was nice getting on board with some things prepaid. You can do that a few weeks out. We waited until the final payment hit and any excursions were bought so we could get the double points.