Car you pre order the bottomless bubbles?

Susiecruisey

Called my PVP, (I feel like a big shot when I say that... :cool: ), and he said I had to purchase it on the ship, I couldn't pre-pay/pre-purchase the Bottomless Bubbles package.

I guess it really doesn't matter, I plan on heading to the bar as soon as I board anyway and will purchase it then. :D

Called my PVP, (I feel like a big shot when I say that... :cool: ), and he said I had to purchase it on the ship, I couldn't pre-pay/pre-purchase the Bottomless Bubbles package.

I guess it really doesn't matter, I plan on heading to the bar as soon as I board anyway and will purchase it then. :D

Yes, you can pre-order the Bottomless Bubbles package. You need to call the Bon Voyage dept and they will take care of it for you.

When you board, you need to go to the Coffee Shop (on Promenade deck) and they will have a list of pre-payers. They will then put the sticker on your card.

I just did this 2 weeks ago on the Victory and was glad I did. The lines to purchase on ship were long and it was one less thing to worry about.

The tax that many want to avoid once the ship is in open waters is minimal, so I prefer pre-paying.

I preordered it by calling them and paying for it on my card. Problem was when we got on we didn't get it right away. You have to wait for your room to be ready. Next time I will just wait and get it once we get on. Would have been much easier. When you preorder it you have to wait for your room yo be ready then still have yo wait we're you buy it yo get it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I preordered it by calling them and paying for it on my card. Problem was when we got on we didn't get it right away. You have to wait for your room to be ready. Next time I will just wait and get it once we get on. Would have been much easier. When you preorder it you have to wait for your room yo be ready then still have yo wait we're you buy it yo get it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is not correct. You don't even have to go to your cabin first.

They will have your name on the list at the coffee shop right when you board.

We have never purchase bottomless bubbles in advance. I didn’t know you could.

We do purchase it on every cruise now.

I pre purchase enough bar cash to cover the amount of the bottomless bubbles before the cruise. That way it does not end up on my sail & sign bill at the end of the cruise as an amount that I owe.