Will I be Gold VIFP on THIS Cruise??

bannerboxer

Yes. You will get a gold card. It will also appear on your check in info online. Look at your documents.

This. I was in the exactly same situation for our February cruise (same number of days). Our boarding documents has us listed as Gold even though the Carnival website has us as Red. When we boarded we recieved Gold cards and our pins were waiting for us in our room.

Edited by 1kaper

Yah.. I was wondering this too as we have 14 points and we will be going on a 15 night cruise so that takes us to 25.. So we will get gold?? what is the points to gold?? I thought 24 or 25.

This will actually put you at 29, so YES you will have gold status on your next cruise

I was also wondering about this as I am at 21 now and my next cruise will put me at 25.

Unfortunately my wife is now at 20 and this will put her at 24:( so she will still be red on this cruise.

I don't believe 4 day cruises have the past guest party so this is no big deal for this cruise. Our next cruise we will both be gold.:)