Any improvements in Sun 9076 since dry dock

elruth

We are booked in cabin 9076 Penthouse on the Sun and cruising on April 17th. Wondering if during dry dock they spruced up the cabin since the photos seem like the couch is a bit shabby. Anyone been in that cabin recently? Do they have a Lavazza coffee maker?

We are booked in cabin 9076 Penthouse on the Sun and cruising on April 17th. Wondering if during dry dock they spruced up the cabin since the photos seem like the couch is a bit shabby. Anyone been in that cabin recently? Do they have a Lavazza coffee maker?

Sorry, but when was the NCL Sun dry docked ?

WE did a B2B in 2012. Since then, my DW refers to the Sun as "The Stinky Ship".

I'd like to take to the Sun in South America(2015-2016), but my DW says no.:(

(I only find info of 2011 dry dock)

Edited by $hip$hape

I know they dry docked back in 2011 right after our cruise, they changed the carpeting in the dining rooms and some other things, the next time we sailed on her in 2012 we did notice the new carpet. We sailed on the Sun in an aft mini on 9 this past Dec. and visited folks in 9076, I believe they requested the Lavazza coffee maker and their butler brought one, I don't think the furniture looked like it was only a few years old so it probably didn't get updated in 2011.

The aft mini and the aft suite are both nice cabins with large balconies, I figure whether the furniture is 10 years old or 2 years old it has been well used by many, makes no difference to me as long as I am on a cruise:)

We cruised in 9076 twice. In March 2013 sofa covering was different. Room previously in red and gold. This time blues. Box tv was replaced with flat screens.

As I have reported previously, no Lavazza. Monica, our concierge had said not enough room. I agree. But, seems like a keureg or some other upgraded coffee pot would bridge the gap between Lavazza and Mr Coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were in 9076 In December (Like Coscab said, we did have a lavassa machine) It was placed sideways on the desk. The pre concierge person ordered it for us. It can be done if they have one available.

The couch was fine as far as we were concerned. It was very hard though.

• 2 years later...