31 days out

Hey y'all! So we are 31 days out from the wedding! I am super excited! I even got to find out what rooms we will be in today. I am getting married on the Carnival Elation out of New Orleans on April 19,2014. We "requested" to get married in the Cole Porter Lounge and that is the room we got! The reception will be in the Jekyl and Hyde Dance Club because we booked the DJ. So if you do a ship tour and you like a room you can ask for it and you might get it! Now its just a waiting game! We booked the Deluxe Wedding with the 1 1/2 hour reception. Another thing is I wrote the WHOLE ceremony because I did not care for the one provided and they said they would use that! YEA! So I will be counting down now!

Edited by Honeybun25

I'm so jealous you already found out your rooms! I'm 21 days out and still haven't heard what mine are.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have been emailing asking when they were going to charge the extra money for the extra people and when she responded she told me to call her. Maybe if you call your coordinator just to see if you can finalize some things (cake, guest, etc) she/he will give you insight. Best of luck! and Can't wait to see your review!

I called yesterday and she was able to tell me everything. There is someone else with the same first name as me getting married on the same sailing so it has been causing confusion!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I called yesterday and she was able to tell me everything. There is someone else with the same first name as me getting married on the same sailing so it has been causing confusion!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

YEA! I know you are excited!!!!