Favourite class of ships?

NOSaints1

Costa ships I have been on: (some multiple times)

the Atlantica and Mediterranea both "Spirit" class ships and probably my favorites. I liked the decor and layout. The Atlantica has been refurbished for the Asian market, I don't know what it looks like now.

the Fortuna a "Destiny" class ship. Fortuna was the first Costa ship I sailed on and liked it. Sailing for the first time on the Magica next week.

the Luminosa and Deliziosa a "Spirit/Vista" class ship. Nice ships not too over-decorated. Would be nice to have a larger dance floor in the main bar.

the Facinosa a "Concordia" class was fairly new and I liked it, classy. Sailing on the Pacifica for the first time in November.

What would be your favourite class of ships and under that class of ships which is your favourite and why? Or it could be a ship that you wish you could go on but haven't yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Luminosa/Deliziosa.

Classier design, more inviting open spaces, less crowded.

Have only been on 4 Costa ships and my favourite by far was the Atlantica - loved it! Also enjoyed the Fortuna but really did not like the Favolosa at all. Far too garish for my tastes and yet despite all the patterns and colours it was dingy in quite a few places. I thought the Romantica was tired but would like to go on her Gaian after her make over.

By far my favourite class though, is MSC's Musica Class. Ideal size for me without being too big. Really elegant with lots of light and a feeling of space.