Kids Sail Free

kiyasmom

NCL is having their kids sail free promotion. I am VERY psyched about it and want to take my kids next month on their first cruise out of NY. Can anyone give me some details about this promotion? Namely, if my mom and I are in the same stateroom with them (they say the 3-8th child guest free) what are the hidden fees and taxes that should be expected?

Nothing hidden at all. 1st and 2nd pay normal full fare. 3rd through max in the room are free. All people in the cabin are required to pay the taxes and port fees since NCL is require to pay these. It is all fully disclose in the details of a booking and at the bottom of the page that describes the prices of a cruise. Normally the 3td through max person pay $450 - $500 fare. So you save that times however many you have in your room past two.

NCL is having their kids sail free promotion. I am VERY psyched about it and want to take my kids next month on their first cruise out of NY. Can anyone give me some details about this promotion? Namely, if my mom and I are in the same stateroom with them (they say the 3-8th child guest free) what are the hidden fees and taxes that should be expected?

Great promotion...:)

I think you'll only find one date (April 23rd) for the GEM and 1 date (April 27th)for the BREAKAWAY in April that offers the kids sail free rate, since it's on select dates.

It's any guest of any age as the 3rd -8th guest in the cabin, not limited to just kids for the current promotion. There will be port charges/taxs on all guests, no way around them.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Thank you for the feedback. We've never sailed NCL, only Carnival and RCL so I'm excited. Booking tomorrow!

If you do a mock booking on ncl.com, then click on the details link under the price it will break down charges so you can see how much port taxes/fees are per guest.

I just mocked booked online. I couldn't wait. I was able to get a mid-May sailing on the promotion and a free upgrade to the Family Suite. I am on hold with my travel agent now to see if she can get anything better but I have until tomorrow at 9 to finalize my booking if she can't. One of the few times I'm thankful she moved to the West coast, because she's still working when people in my area are sleeping.