Prior post about different sizes of Family Villa balconies on Breakaway

yg90

I ran across a prior post about different sizes of balconies of Family Villas (S4) on the Breakaway a couple days ago but I can't seem to find that same post again. Someone had taken pictures of the side of the ship and marked up how some balconies of S4 suites are bigger (or smaller) than others.

Does someone have a link to that post or something similar?

You know, after studying these photos (ad nauseum) I have come to the conclusion that the only difference between the majority of the S4's is in how the curtains are hanging in the double sliding door. If you compare slide 10 to slide 12, I just don't see a difference. That being said, there is definitely a difference between 16722 and the rest. That one is noticeably narrower as evidenced by it only having a sliding double door as opposed to that and a separate single door. We are in cabin 16106 (on the Getaway) and I, too, was concerned that it may be smaller somehow. However, after seeing 16706, I believe it is simply the angle that the pictures are taken on that side of the ship. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken.

Edited by tarps14