What times does the Bon voyage dept open and what's the number?

Susiecruisey

I want to call them today and prepay for the soda package.

Thanks

Not sure you can pre-pay for the Bottomless Bubbles package but their website is http://www.carnival.com/FunShops & their number is 1-888-227-6482 just ask to be connected to the Funshops.

Hope this helps & Happy Sailing!!

so you were able to prepay for the soda package? What details were given, where do you pick it up?

Yes I called told them what I wanted gave them the booking number and paid. I asked where I would get my sticker and she said more than likely the coffee shop but there would be directions in the cabin because it was like I bought it as a gift so it will be waiting for us.

Yes I called told them what I wanted gave them the booking number and paid. I asked where I would get my sticker and she said more than likely the coffee shop but there would be directions in the cabin because it was like I bought it as a gift so it will be waiting for us.

cool, I may have to look into that for our upcoming cruise were they able to email you a confirmation do you know, my only concern is nobody knowing what to do or that I even brought it.