In Consideration Of Your Fellow Passengers...

Leo Jay

1) Please refrain from discussing your political views, especially if you are the type who feels you must 'convert' those of us that don't agree

2) Please don't bring you child into any pool if they are not POTTY TRAINED. No one else wants to swim in a septic tank.

3) Please use the hand sanitizers by the buffet when they are provided.

Actually, that makes me even more inclined to request a table for two -- I don't want to have to stress out on my vacation about having to make it to dinner at a certain time to avoid inconveniencing a group of people I don't even know and didn't ask to be seated with! I can be a sociable fellow and all, but if some mishap occurs, and your clothes are back late from the pressing service, it would be stressful enough rushing to dinner without worrying about the 6 hungry people looking at their watches, cursing you under their breath. Or over it.

:(

I can understand wanting a table just for your group, even if your "group" is two people. Just remember that your table mates wouldn't be the only ones waiting for you to show up; your wait staff will be waiting for you as well and it is also rude to them if you show up late. (I'm talking more than 10 minutes late though, I don't think 5 mintues is really all that bad, but it is still a matter of perception so I could be wrong :o )

I love all of the "rules", but I think that they are just common sense / common courtesy. I thank my parents for instilling these things in me, and am always amazed at how many people just don't realize or care how their behavior affects others around them.

EXACTLY!!! "Common" courtesy and "common" sense just AREN'T common. :rolleyes:

If you are traveling with a large group and everyone is in the dining room, please don't yell to someone 4 tables over to find out how everyone else's day went. Everyone in the dining room doesn't need to know that your behind got sunburned and every other exciting event that took place that day. Please, get up and walk over to the person you want to speak to.

I can understand wanting a table just for your group, even if your "group" is two people. Just remember that your table mates wouldn't be the only ones waiting for you to show up; your wait staff will be waiting for you as well and it is also rude to them if you show up late. (I'm talking more than 10 minutes late though, I don't think 5 mintues is really all that bad, but it is still a matter of perception so I could be wrong :o )

Ah, now this is another thing that never would have occurred to me. Even if it's just me and my GF at our own table, if we decide NOT to dine in the dining room on a given evening, we should inform someone so the wait staff doesn't um... wait. Who do you notify?

Ah, now this is another thing that never would have occurred to me. Even if it's just me and my GF at our own table, if we decide NOT to dine in the dining room on a given evening, we should inform someone so the wait staff doesn't um... wait. Who do you notify?

Well, probably whoever is on staff at the "podium" thing at the entrance to the dining room. Or if you know the night before that you wont be at dinner the next night, let the wait staff know then. Otherwise I'm not sure.

The constant flash of a "flash" can be distracting and downright annoying when trying to enjoy an elegant dinner. If you're not using the flash, though, I don't see a problem at all.

1. If you spot a cooler on the balcony beneath yours DO NOT assume it’s full of beer and lower an empty bucket with a sign attached that says: DONATIONS ACCEPTED ;)

THAT would be hilarious....I would have to donate at least one beer to anyone who had it in them to do such a thing!:D

Speaking of elevators... Please don't cram 'just one more' in. There comes a point when you WILL get an ELEVATOR OVERLOAD message and the whole thing comes to a stop and everyone is stuck. A woman nearly went ballistic in ours, and we were all crammed so tight we could barely breathe! There are more elevators, and you will be the first in line if you just wait.

Someone else mentioned this but it bears repeating, for any elevator.

You are not the only person in the world, when waiting for an elevator DO NOT stand right at the front split where it opens up. Stand to the side and let people who are on the elevator get off frist. Always assume there are people on the elevator ready to get off.

Aaannnnddd......please don't push the elevator button again or repeatedly when you see that they are alreayd lit....those of us who actually pushed it first are highly insulted by this......there's a reason they light up....:p

Didn't you know??? The more times the button is pushed the faster the elevator comes! :rolleyes: That one bugs me at work, too.

Didn't you know??? The more times the button is pushed the faster the elevator comes! :rolleyes:

It does!?!?! OMG!!! and to think...all the times I only pushed the button once when I could have arrived at my floor seconds sooner!! :mad:

:D :D

i don't really see anything wrong with children/adiuts having a good time but PLEASE on the last night try and be more careful about beening so loud,, someone in the next cabin might just have to get up and drive a long way home the next morning, and they need their sleep to be a safer driver,, and please speak to your children about going down the hall knocking on every door as they pass.

YES, this is so true. We just got back from the Ecstasy yesterday. As we boarded the elevator over the weekend, a gentlemen was leaving. The elevator door closed and we all 3 almost gagged. :eek: He "let go" of something horrible. We were covering our noses until the door opened again. I was glad no one was waiting when we got off, because they would have thought we did that. :rolleyes: PLEASE hold all gases until you get to the restroom.
-might have been some one with you and blamed it on him!!!!:confused:

MYTH: Pushing the CALL button repeatedly will make the elevator appear faster

Yes, but did you know if you press your floor button and the close door button simultaneously, you will not stop on any other floor except your call floor?

AKA EXPRESS:eek:

Please consider your personal tolerance to alcohol and stop before you have exceeded that amount and done something foolish.

Our last cruise we were subjected to:

Two very drunk young women taking the microphone from the musician and announcing over and over that they were looking for single men in between singing many songs off key, out of tune, and without knowing the words.

Ya, especially if they're skanky looking. Now, if they're hot looking chicks...

:D

1. If you spot a cooler on the balcony beneath yours DO NOT assume it’s full of beer and lower an empty bucket with a sign attached that says: DONATIONS ACCEPTED ;)

3. Please, the hot tubs are not for personal bathing. DO NOT add a bottle of bubble bath and then act like you’re in a Calgon commercial! :p

And Finally:

4. No walking around the Funnel Deck offering Mardi Gras beads in exchange for a closer look at the Golden Globes! :eek:

ROTFLMAO! Have you actually seen or experienced any of the above?

I actually like #1, sounds like something I'd do. ;)

Archived