Golf

BTSEN5

My husband and two sons would Iike to golf in bermuda. What is the best way to get a Tee time? The ship does have an excursion, but is it better to book directly or even through a specialized site. Also, which course would you recommend for young men that love to golf, but are fairly new at the game?

I booked my husband a golf excursion to Port Royal through the ship. We usually do not go through the cruise line for excursions, but it was only $10 more than booking on our own & he now doesn't have to worry about getting there. My husband is an experienced golfer & I do not golf at all, so I can't say if this is a good course for beginners but I'm sure the views are great!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From memory of the courses in Bermuda...Port Royal will be a bit challenging for a new golfer, but is pretty close to the ship so easy to get to.

St George's, Southampton Princess and Ocean View are the courses that the "hacks" played when I lived there...the Princess are all par 3's but there are some spectacular views, the course is well kept, and I recall paying very reasonable green fees. Ocean View and St George's aren't as well kept, but are also good for beginners - but, they're far from the ship.

I'd consider Port Royal (leave your ego at the door and enjoy the beautiful course) or the Princess. Other options would eat up a full day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums