Crown Princess Lost starfish necklace

Hotstuff4519

I lost a treasured - but not expensive gold starfish necklace and post earrings on the Crown Princess Eastern Caribbean sailing - Jan 25-Feb1. I was in room C635 (I think, might have been C633). If you found it- probably by the left bedside table, I would be most grateful to have it returned. I will offer a $50 reward for the return. Thanks.

Edited by Hotstuff4519

I lost a treasured - but not expensive gold starfish necklace and post earrings on the Crown Princess Eastern Caribbean sailing - Jan 25-Feb1. I was in room C635 (I think, might have been C633). If you found it- probably by the left bedside table, I would be most grateful to have it returned. I will offer a $50 reward for the return. Thanks.

See if Princess can connect with the Purser's desk on the Crown. We once found a tennis bracelet (not of high value) in our safe. We turned it in at the Purser's desk and they made a log of it in a large binder. Sometimes things do turn up!

Agree you might have better luck contacting ships security lost and found. Kind of a needle in a haystack trying to find the next passenger in that cabin here.

Over the years, we have found many items people leave in the safe...I always scour it many times before we leave the cabin, and take out the liner to double check. We turn stuff in to the pursers office...not sure if it ever gets claimed.

Good luck!

I would assume the stewards would have removed it before the next pax boarded if indeed it was left out in the open. I went through this a few weeks ago and was directed to fill out a form through lost and found. Princess emailed it to me. I would contact them directly.

Like you, I lost something inexpensive but treasured. I. Hope it works out!! I have pretty much given up....

Edited by hehny