Suites and food - it's all about the food

Janieee

I saw a menu for specialty coffees and such. Am I allowed to order a

Chai Latte for delivery to my suite in the morning with breakfast?

Sure, but it will be for additional fee. The coffee made with the Lavazza machine in your suite is free, speciality coffees ordered from butler are billed just like other non-complimentary beverages.

Sure, but it will be for additional fee. The coffee made with the Lavazza machine in your suite is free, speciality coffees ordered from butler are billed just like other non-complimentary beverages.

Thank you for the response. I knew the chai was an extra fee but I didn't know if that was a service I could expect. I love being spoiled but I don't want to act spoiled lol.

When you order something that's an extra charge (not off of the regular room service menu), do you still call the room service number or do you go through your butler? Or maybe you always go through the butler for any type of room service??

Reason I know this is because my wife is extremely fond of the pretzel rolls. She had a bunch delivered to our suite on one cruise... The next they magically appeared. We asked the butler and he confirmed that the cruise line keeps files on certain preferences

We always intend to remember the name of pillows we like, but always forget. We were told by a pre-cruise concierge that they keep a file of our pillow preference. Not to worry...they'll be on our bed. So I wouldn't be surprised to hear that suite snack preferences are also on file.

When you order something that's an extra charge (not off of the regular room service menu), do you still call the room service number or do you go through your butler? Or maybe you always go through the butler for any type of room service??

Either your own butler or the butler doing the night shift will be contacted every time you order something from room service directly, so there is no difference except maybe the butler will be puzzled of why you didn't call them in the first place. :)