CRUSINMAMA06 can you clarify?

Hi Michelle, We have an RCI cruise booked on Enchantment of the Seas and if I take advantage of the nursery I know I will have to pay but do they do that in the same area as the other kids stuff and is it as secure? Also, We leave on the Getaway on Oct. 11 and my daughter turns 3 on October 13th. Can you confirm that she will be allowed to participate In The kids program the day she turns 3 or will they not let her based on the age she is when our sailing starts? Thanks in advance for your help. Your info has been greatly helpful in our past few years of cruising..

(I also posted this under the family thread. Didn't know which would be best)

Can answer positively on the nursery but it should be its own room & I would think they use the same security procedures as they do in the other kids areas.

For the Getaway you might want to ask on the NCL board. But on RC we've had the experience with my son that they'd let him do the next age group before his birthday but I think he was turning 10 (I don't know for sure if they'd do that with a little one like that)

I'm here! I was just tagged and told you asked.

Thanks Megr for letting me know this was here ;)

Enchantment nursery - I have not personally seen it yet. It must have been added after my two cruises on her. If it is like the other ones then yes - it is a separate/secure area.

On Getaway - YES - on her 3rd bday. The day of. She can enter splash academy and celebrate :)