Aft balcony on the Breeze

hoop4321

We booked an aft on the breeze. What can we expect? Will it be hot, how sooty, privacy issues??? Dive gear left to dry out there ok? We normally book a balcony to dry our gear between ports, but the size of the afts look amazing. Would love to be able to sit down and not have to move wet gear.

Yep. Do a search. They cleaned my balcony but yes we had soot. I just made sure to wipe down the chair before I sat down and never wear white.

Thanks for the reply. We will be on our 3rd cruise. Trying the Dream on an aft balcony. May have to use a towel to sit on too as often wear white capri pants. Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. We will be on our 3rd cruise. Trying the Dream on an aft balcony. May have to use a towel to sit on too as often wear white capri pants. Thanks again.

You will have a great time. The Dream is an amazing ship. The staff bent over backwards to make sure we had a good time.

I just got off the Breeze last week and we were in cabin 7464. There was a very tiny bit of soot on the balcony floor one day (none on the chairs), which didn't bother us at all. The chips and crumbs left by the previous occupants, that our cabin steward didn't clean up all week, despite our request, was worse. There is not a lot of breeze back there unless you get high seas (which we had 1 or 2 nights), and the soot blew off the floor by itself.

Thanks, we won't sweat it, but will take a towel out on the chairs when we wear white.....just in case. We've wanted an aft balcony for awhile, but have always talked ourselves out of it. Balconies are my favorite part of the ship.....I'm hoping I've got a new favorite.