Starbucks on Enchantment

Is there a Starbucks on Enchantment? I heard that there is but I have been seeing lots of pictures with Seattle's Best. I hope I am able to sip a Iced Carmel Machiatto on the pool deck!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

There is not a Starbucks however the Lattetudes cafe sells Starbucks coffee and tea.

Are the prices inflated or similar to land based locations? In don't want to rack up a huge Starbucks bill!!!

Are the prices inflated or similar to land based locations? In don't want to rack up a huge Starbucks bill!!!

I found prices very similar- although iced beverages are only avail in grande. Gold C and A get a coupon for 20% off a beverage. They have more than just coffee and tea from Starbucks. They also have espresso based beverages such as lattes and frappechinos as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They seem pretty similar. Not too inflated. I'm a chai frap fan. I think it was a little over $4. On our up coming cruise we purchased the replinish package so we can have specialty coffee/ tea, water bottles, and alcohol free drinks.

That package is for me!!! ;)

Is there a Starbucks on Enchantment? I heard that there is but I have been seeing lots of pictures with Seattle's Best. I hope I am able to sip a Iced Carmel Machiatto on the pool deck!

yes, there is a real starbucks on enchantment

yes, there is a real starbucks on enchantment

There was no real Starbucks on Enchantment last week. The venue called Cafe Latte-tudes did serve Starbucks brand coffee.

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

Edited by clarea

There was no real Starbucks on Enchantment last week. The venue called Cafe Latte-tudes did serve Starbucks brand coffee.

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

Just saw the "Hot Chocolate" on the menu! I think this just sold me on the Replenish Package for my Alaskan cruise! :D

Also, not being a regular Starbucks customer, can someone please explain "venti"? Is it larger than a grande?

Just saw the "Hot Chocolate" on the menu! I think this just sold me on the Replenish Package for my Alaskan cruise! :D

Also, not being a regular Starbucks customer, can someone please explain "venti"? Is it larger than a grande?

The sizes are as follows.

Short-8 oz, only hot beverages

Tall-12 oz

Grande-16 oz

Venti-20 oz

Trenta-31 oz

And please, do not be a regular Starbucks customer. Once you are there is no going back!!! Since I LOVE Sbux now, I scowl at the suggestion of going to other coffee shops. And what lures me to the Replenish package are the frapps and the ICED CARMEL MACCIATO!!! If you have to come to the dark side, drink one of those bad boys!!!

The sizes are as follows.

Short-8 oz, only hot beverages

Tall-12 oz

Grande-16 oz

Venti-20 oz

Trenta-31 oz

And please, do not be a regular Starbucks customer. Once you are there is no going back!!! Since I LOVE Sbux now, I scowl at the suggestion of going to other coffee shops. And what lures me to the Replenish package are the frapps and the ICED CARMEL MACCIATO!!! If you have to come to the dark side, drink one of those bad boys!!!

I only see the caramel macciato under "Hot" beverages. I do not see an iced version available on this menu. How is a macciato different from a Frapp? #coffeenovice

I only see the caramel macciato under "Hot" beverages. I do not see an iced version available on this menu. How is a macciato different from a Frapp? #coffeenovice

Ew, frapps are so #whitegirl compared to machiattos. Machiattos are milk with an espresso shot.

tepy7yzy.jpg

This is the hot. It is hot milk flavored with vanilla syrup(a Sbux signature) with espresso shot and steamed milk. It is topped with caramel both in the coffee and on top.

e6asemeb.jpg

This is the iced. It is vanilla milk, espresso shot, and caramel syrup. I usually ask for extra caramel. You can also add whip to the top.

ajagyran.jpg

This is the frapp. It is ice, coffee, and caramel syrup.

I prefer the machiattos. A grande shaken iced tea would be nice on the cruise too. Enjoy and welcome to the dark side!

The Starbucks coffee drinks on enchantment do not taste like the land based Starbucks drinks, unlike Oasis/Allure which tastes exactly like land based Starbucks. The Starbucks coffee on Enchantment tastes a lot more bitter even when you get flavored lattes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Starbucks coffee drinks on enchantment do not taste like the land based Starbucks drinks, unlike Oasis/Allure which tastes exactly like land based Starbucks. The Starbucks coffee on Enchantment tastes a lot more bitter even when you get flavored lattes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I mostly agree with you here. It is the same coffee, but I don't think the quality control is the same. I found my latte to be pretty good but something was a bit off. My wife drinks the chai tea latte and thought it tasted exactly the same.

Wow, just saw the replenish package prices. I don't think I will be drinking four frapps A DAY!

I agree that it is steep. However, I figure I'll have a glass of OJ in the morning, 1-2 hot chocolates (will be in Alaska), at least 2 bottles of water, a frapp, and maybe a mocktail in the theater at night. It's vacation, so at least this once I am going to order it and decide if it's worth it for future cruises. I prefer to pay for something like this ahead of time so that I don't feel like I'm being "nickled and dimed" everytime I want something to drink.

On all my previous cruises I have been satisfied with ice water in the WJ and MDR, and just the occasional cocktail. I will use this next cruise to determine if splurging for the specialty drinks is really worth it.

And I appreciate your help and pictures regarding the cafe latte-tudes menu. Who knows, by the end of this next cruise, I may be an avid coffee drinker! :D

Wow, just saw the replenish package prices. I don't think I will be drinking four frapps A DAY!

You may not have 4 frapps, but you may enjoy a few of the other items the package has to offer, such as the fresh squeezed orange juice, the soda package, maybe a frozen daiquiri, or few bottled waters. For me I will easily get to my $20 per day.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I able to use a Starbucks Card on the ship? I am gold in their rewards level, so it would be nice to use my card.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse all of the inevitable typos!!! :eek: Curse tablet keyboards!

Am I able to use a Starbucks Card on the ship? I am gold in their rewards level, so it would be nice to use my card.

You can't use a Starbucks card on Enchantment. Only on Oasis and Allure.

Edited by clarea

I mostly agree with you here. It is the same coffee, but I don't think the quality control is the same. I found my latte to be pretty good but something was a bit off. My wife drinks the chai tea latte and thought it tasted exactly the same.

Could just be a different bean or roast or even grind.

Could just be a different bean or roast or even grind.

We frequent Busch Gardens in Tampa. They have a coffee shop with Starbucks coffee. The taste is not quite the same, probably because they are not trained Starbucks baristas. Is this the case on the ships? Is the Allure/Oasis Sbux like the real one?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk