Help on who to snorkel with

arm2msm

I will be cruising to Nassau, St Thomas and St Martin. can you give me any ideas of who to snorkel with, Not sure I want to do an excursion with the ship, there is 5 to 7 of us, 16 and up

thanks in advance for any help you can give me

We only had a short stay in Nassau, so I booked a 2 hour trip through Blue Hole Watersports. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the ship. He has a minimum requirement of 2 passengers. I think the maximum is 8. (My wife and I were joined by a family of 3.) Despite bad weather, he dodged around the squalls and got us to a couple great spots. It was $55 each.

I also considered Captain Carl's. Both were equally well recommended on Tripadvisor. $65 each.

Both can be found through Google searches.

--------------

In St. Thomas, we also did Coki Beach. We have our own gear, but we rented a locker (maybe $5). Locals sell/serve lunch on the beach.

We spent most of our time by the rocks on the right hand side of the beach. Once you get out past where most of the people are swimming/snorkeling (towards Coki Point), it gets a lot more interesting. The rocks on the left side of the beach seem to have a similar selection of wildlife.

On St. Martin we did other things, so I don't have any specific recommendations.

We only had a short stay in Nassau, so I booked a 2 hour trip through Blue Hole Watersports. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the ship. He has a minimum requirement of 2 passengers. I think the maximum is 8. (My wife and I were joined by a family of 3.) Despite bad weather, he dodged around the squalls and got us to a couple great spots. It was $55 each.

I also considered Captain Carl's. Both were equally well recommended on Tripadvisor. $65 each.

Both can be found through Google searches.

--------------

In St. Thomas, we also did Coki Beach. We have our own gear, but we rented a locker (maybe $5). Locals sell/serve lunch on the beach.

We spent most of our time by the rocks on the right hand side of the beach. Once you get out past where most of the people are swimming/snorkeling (towards Coki Point), it gets a lot more interesting. The rocks on the left side of the beach seem to have a similar selection of wildlife.

On St. Martin we did other things, so I don't have any specific recommendations.

i tried Blue Hole but they will be on vacation when we will be there I will check on the others thanks for the info