Non-Sailing Guest Parking

NL2134

So, I'm gathering info for my guests for my upcoming June cruise wedding in New Orleans. While looking at parking info for the cruise port, it states that you must show cruise boarding pass to enter the parking structure at the port. Does anyone know if they will allow non-sailing wedding guests to enter the cruise parking? Or do they need to park off-site somewhere and find alternate transportation to the port/wedding?

Hello I am getting married on the 19th in April out of Nola. The nonsailing guest will not be allowed to park in the parking building. Right before the ramp to enter is a small parking area the guest will park. The area is SMALL! For that reason I asked guest to arrive between 9:30 to 10. When I went there they had a lady collecting fees for parking there. We told her we were doing a wedding tour and she did not charge us. I told my guest it might cost $16 to park at most but hopefully it wont cost anything. One thing to tell all guest is DO NOT go up the ramp ( like we did) because the have to stop all traffic and get you backed out. It is a real pain. Good luck and congratulations on your wedding.

That's good to know. Thanks!

I think most of our non-guests plan on staying night before and taking streetcar to the wedding. But, I wanted to be sure of what is available before I tell them one way or the other. I think we only have 3 non-sailing couples coming to the wedding anyway.