Is 12:10 Flight time doable?

Ilovesailing

Arriving Bayport Pier 8:00 am. Is 12:10 flight time doable for an International flight leaving from IAH?

This a Saturday but I'm guessing with an hour ride from to, it's cutting it too close.

Do you clear customs at the pier and if so is the process quick?

Ok so I found my answer after searching the board and saw that fog has been an issue in the past so we have decided to move flight to 5:30 pm.

Looking at weather archive its looks like Oct may get 3 days of fog Nov. 2 It it safe to say that Oct/Nov are less likely months for fog compared to other months?

4 hours from pier to IAH can be done (but not recommended). You will need to have a reservation with a shuttle service or expect to pay $120 ish for a taxi. It takes about a hour to drive.

I would plan on carrying luggage off ship at 8 am. You will need to clear customs which will take time.

I've been to airports when the TSA lines don't move much in 30 minutes and they will start boarding 30 minutes before flight. I have seen doors close 10 min early before flight leaves.

If you need to ask the question, "can it be done" then you may want to rethink....