$800 Icruise Gift Certificate

I have $800 from Icruise that I cannot use as I am pregnant and cant think of cruising for quite a while now..

I have to book a cruise before Aug 31. I contacted them and they said I can give it to someon to use. If anyone is interested I can sell it for $600.

You can contact me at frimpel@aol.com

I have cruised before and loved it and accumilated all these miles from an icruise credit card and now I cant go.

I would think twice before I use them. I used them on one of my cruises and their customer service department in non-existant. If if was not for Norwegian customer service we would have been overcharged by hundreds of dollars as they just kept charging our cc even after final payment.

Guest enjoycruises

I recently used them for my cruise to Alaska. I had enough points for $1k off the cruise price. THAT I did like. I booked with a very nice woman and shortly thereafter she was gone! No one wanted to speak with me to answer any questions and many times I was conveniently disconnected as I sat on hold waiting for someone to assist me. If it weren't for the money off, I would not have used them. Up until we got on the ship, I was afraid that they might have screwed up on my booking.

Archived