Fly Fishing

bobobeagle

Just wondering what excursion you are talking about? I have searched for information for fly fishing in Belize but do not come up with much for day trips off a cruise ship. My husband REALLY wants to go fly fishing here. That was part of the deal to get him to go on a cruise. I would love some information.

Thanks,

Meredith

I found the info. at coralbreezelimited.com. You take the same boat as if you are on the snorkel tour and they drop you off to fly fish at Caye Caulker. Please let me know if you have any info. as my husband is also interested.

Thanks,

Michelle

• 4 weeks later...

If you found it on Coral Breeze then just go back to their website on click on "contact us" Paul will answer all your questions.

I have a friend that is checking into fly fishing in Belize...apparently they are known for this. But he is not with a cruise ship, he will be staying a week or two there and wants to do it far from the tourists.

All I found on Coral Breeze is under their Shark and Ray Snorkel Tour with this option:

$139 Fly Fishing the Caye Caulker Flats

Our friends are doing it on their own...going to stay in Northern Belize. They haven't decided on where they are going to stay. One option is at www.elpescador.com

Here is another link that I found for fly fishing in southern Belize. http://www.destinationsbelize.com/flyfishi.htm

Here is another

http://www.tflats.com/

I can't say anything good or bad about these places....I don't know anything about them. But you could get an idea of what is available.

Archived