Black Falcon Terminal

gotmud

Anyone got a suggestion as to what's the best way to embark if you're parking your car at the garage? It says on the website:

Upon Departure: Proceed first to Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Drop off luggage and passengers in the designated areas. Proceed to parking by exiting the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal, turning left onto Black Falcon Avenue, then right onto Designer Center Way. The garage is directly across from the Boston Design Center

We're paranoid about the whole "drop off luggage" part. I assume we'd have temporary parking when we do the luggage tags? Or should we just park first and bring the luggage with us down to the pier? So confused. ;)

If you've got e-tickets, then one of you will take the car to the garage while the other one stays with the luggage and attaches the tags.

If your luggage tags arrive with your tickets, have them affixed before you leave the house.

The parking garage is a stones-throw from the terminal building, and in a direct line-of-sight. Parking literally takes minutes.

Have a fabulous time!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi, We leave soon from Boston too! Glad to hear the advise as we have E-tickets and I wondered the same thing about not having luggage tags, but did read on here you can make your own. Only question is that our rooms are not assigned yet, so can only put our reservation # down. I am much more comfortable with the idea you brought up of one person staying with the luggage while the other parks. One more question, does the garage take credit card or cash only? They need to see some of the documents too, right?

Thanks for any and all help!!

It's very convenient (as indicated by the prior post). We just pulled in to the designated area for drop offs, took our bags out, handed them to the porter, tipped the guy, and drove around the block to the parking garage. The guy at the garage takes cash (and gives you a receipt for the dash board) or you have to park the car, go into the office, return to the car with receipt for dash board, if you want to use a credit card. Overall, a pleasant parking experience to start your cruise. DON'T LOSE YOUR CAR KEYS IN BERMUDA! :) .

Hi, We leave soon from Boston too! Glad to hear the advise as we have E-tickets and I wondered the same thing about not having luggage tags, but did read on here you can make your own. Only question is that our rooms are not assigned yet, so can only put our reservation # down. I am much more comfortable with the idea you brought up of one person staying with the luggage while the other parks. One more question, does the garage take credit card or cash only? They need to see some of the documents too, right?

Thanks for any and all help!!

Keep checking your pre-registration form on NCL's website -- chances are that you'll see your cabin assignment four or five days before your cruise. If not, don't put your reservation # on the labels -- it will only confuse people. Just leave some space so you can write in your cabin # and location on the ship.

Can't answer your question about paying for parking as we've always gotten a ride/taken a limo in to the pier, but I'm sure someone else can answer you!

Have a wonderful trip on the Majesty! We just love that ship! :D

Thanks for the info-both on the parking and the luggage tags. I am sure we will have a fabulous time, and am so happy there is a cruise right from boston so no air complications.

Am very grateful for the many posters on here with all the tips-this has been SOO Helpful!!

Once you drop off luggage/passengers, take a right at the stop sign - the garage is straight in front of you. Mass. State Police will point you in the direction anyways. Parking is $84 for the week. Enjoy!

Archived