Need Recommendations please

Lori226

Hi all. I have done so much reading on various day passes in Nassau and would like input on best day pass to get fior a family of 4.kids are 11 and 7 year old boys that are very active. I'm not looking to spend a fortune but something that would keep then entertained (and happy) while here. Thought of the dolphin encounters but so expensive!!!

Please offer any suggestions. Thanks!!

Hi all. I have done so much reading on various day passes in Nassau and would like input on best day pass to get fior a family of 4.kids are 11 and 7 year old boys that are very active. I'm not looking to spend a fortune but something that would keep then entertained (and happy) while here. Thought of the dolphin encounters but so expensive!!!

Please offer any suggestions. Thanks!!

Check out the website for Blue Lagoon. Very family-friendly. Boat ride to a private island, affordably priced, you can see the dolphins without having to pay for a costly encounter. Another option is the pirate museum, a short walk from the ship. My son enjoyed it immensely. Plus you can visit the historic forts, especially Fort Charlotte.

Thank you. Both are on list of options. Then today found the hotel day passes that are enticing! Is it best to wait to come off ship and expire options from those selling packages?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. Both are on list of options. Then today found the hotel day passes that are enticing! Is it best to wait to come off ship and expire options from those selling packages?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Many cruisers get the hotel passes directly from the hotels. Are they for hotels on cable beach?

I forgot to mention that another reason to hold off on buying Day passes ahead of time is that you have more flexibility if the weather is bad. They're always plenty of beach passes. Anyway, you will find that doing things on your own is cheaper than purchasing excursions through the ship in most cases. Enjoy the cruise!