Have you been in Island Princess C712?

SPacificbound

After booking this mini suite I have since seen complaints about vibration and noise keeping people awake at night. What can you tell me if you are familiar with these cabins?

My RCCL and Celebrity cabins are all rear facing afts so I am having a hard time booking a cabin on Island Princess. DH is easily woken up at night and I don't want to have booked us for a month in a noisy cabin where he can't sleep. :eek:

Thank you! :)

After booking this mini suite I have since seen complaints about vibration and noise keeping people awake at night. What can you tell me if you are familiar with these cabins?

My RCCL and Celebrity cabins are all rear facing afts so I am having a hard time booking a cabin on Island Princess. DH is easily woken up at night and I don't want to have booked us for a month in a noisy cabin where he can't sleep. :eek:

Thank you! :)

Island Princess is our favorite ship! Your mini-suite is between passenger deck's (above and below) and should be VERY quiet. We HAVE been in C712 and it was great :)!

Island Princess is our favorite ship! Your mini-suite is between passenger deck's (above and below) and should be VERY quiet. We HAVE been in C712 and it was great :)!

Thank you so much, I was really second guessing myself. :)

Edited by SPacificbound