On Board Booking for the Valor and Deposit Amounts

scuddles

We are planning our trip for next year on the Valor. I have a small amount of money saved for this trip to book at least one of the cabins that we need, which will probably be mine and DH's. How much is the deposit, showing ES rate, and can you put that on a separate cc than your ss card? Do you just get one voucher for friends/family, per cabin?

The deposit amount depends on the length of the cruise. A 7 day cruise is $250 per person deposit. Unless of course they're having a reduced deposit sale.

Yes, you can use any credit card you want for the deposit. Does not have to be the same as the S&S account.

Edited by Fitzget

We are planning our trip for next year on the Valor. I have a small amount of money saved for this trip to book at least one of the cabins that we need, which will probably be mine and DH's. How much is the deposit, showing ES rate, and can you put that on a separate cc than your ss card? Do you just get one voucher for friends/family, per cabin?

Valor does not offer on board booking. I have sailed her 2 times and never saw anyone at the desk

Valor does not offer on board booking. I have sailed her 2 times and never saw anyone at the desk

Sorry maybe I should have elaborated. We are planning on booking a cruise for the Valor next year, while we are on the Inspiration in a week.

Does anyone know if the Inspiration has on board booking?

Edited by scuddles