soda

scrapergal

hello all I am taking my first NCL cruise on April 5 and am wondering how people pack soda in their suitcases. My concern is it exploding while flying :eek:. Any suggestions and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I won't have time to fly to stop on our way to the airport.

hello all I am taking my first NCL cruise on April 5 and am wondering how people pack soda in their suitcases. My concern is it exploding while flying :eek:. Any suggestions and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I won't have time to fly to stop on our way to the airport.

Take a 12/24 pack label it with your room number and send it with your luggage at the pier or carry it on. Pretty simple,

It depends on how many you need. On my last cruise I bought 4 of the 20oz bottles at the airport store (after security) and put them in my carryon. I then bought a few more at the first port stop to replenish.

I wouldn't pack it to fly. Have the cab driver stop on the way to port at a convenience store.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

what port are you sailing out of? If Miami, there's a CVS near where you go across the bridge to the terminals. It would take 15 minutes to have a cabby stop. That will be far easier and less expensive than checking a box full of soda at $25 or more per bag on an airplane.