Allure of the Seas - RM 11584 and cigar bar

There is no designated Cigar Bar on Allure or Oasis. Each night in the cruise compass an event named "Cigars Under the Stars" will be listed. Usually it takes place on the second level above the solarium. Depending who you ask, it may be too windy up there to enjoy a cigar properly. I am going to find that out for my self in a few weeks.

"Cigars under the stars" is quite miserable on the Allure at night. Its at the bar that is 'Suite Guests Only' but if you want to smoke a cigar you can go up there. No music, windy, brightly lit at night, usually one bartender with no one up there, and banging from doors/garbage cans blowing in the wind.

If your husband enjoys cigars, the Freedom/Voyager class is the way to go.

thank you for the inofrmation, my husband will be diasspointed that there is no cigar bar

Yes it's an unfortunate thing they built the two largest ships without a cigar bar. Maybe they will retrofit something in there during the upcoming Dry Dock period for both Oasis and Allure. I doubt they will, but they could.

I quite enjoyed the connossieur club on Deck 5 forward on Freedom of the Seas. The next ship I sail after Allure is definitely going to have a stand alone indoor smoking area/club. Luckily some lines are still putting these rooms in, including Princess and NCL.