Trouble with AMA Waterways web site?

Familygoboston

I've been trying to access AMA Waterways website for several weeks now, and every time I google search them, I get an invalid link with lots of error messages. All the other search results turn up reviews here on CC or travel agencies selling AMA river cruises. (Already have both an agent and an AMA cruise) Does anyone know if they have a valid company web address?

I've heard you can sign up for excursions on line once you pay your final payment, and I'd like to officially "sign up" for my cruise with my reservation number on line, and get a few questions answered. If anyone has any ideas, or knowledge about this company's site please let me know.

Much thanks!:D

I've been trying to access AMA Waterways website for several weeks now, and every time I google search them, I get an invalid link with lots of error messages. All the other search results turn up reviews here on CC or travel agencies selling AMA river cruises. (Already have both an agent and an AMA cruise) Does anyone know if they have a valid company web address?

I've heard you can sign up for excursions on line once you pay your final payment, and I'd like to officially "sign up" for my cruise with my reservation number on line, and get a few questions answered. If anyone has any ideas, or knowledge about this company's site please let me know.

I have it bookmarked as amawaterways.com and had no problem loading it tonight.

did you google them for the correct address? I don't think I can post the address here, but I got them by searching for them instead of typing what I thought was the address. By the way, what I thought would be their address was incorrect.

Good luck.

Beverly

I have it bookmarked as amawaterways.com and had no problem loading it tonight.

Thanks Gayle that link worked!

did you google them for the correct address? I don't think I can post the address here, but I got them by searching for them instead of typing what I thought was the address. By the way, what I thought would be their address was incorrect.

Good luck.

Beverly

Beverly I was searching on google, and the top results (that aren't TA ads) were in valid. I hope they realize that's the case, it could be bad for business!

Thanks ladies -I will bookmark this so I have it!

Thanks Gayle that link worked!

Beverly I was searching on google, and the top results (that aren't TA ads) were in valid. I hope they realize that's the case, it could be bad for business!

Thanks ladies -I will bookmark this so I have it!

Dear Familygoboston,

We're very sorry to hear that you had difficulty finding our website and this is quite unusual. Our IT Department has been made aware of this and they will see what they can find out, although we are not aware of any website issues during that time. To confirm, our website is: http://www.amawaterways.com

We very much look forward to seeing you onboard soon!

Warm Regards,

Customer Relations

Suggest you go to http://www.amawaterways.com and when site appears go to heading "Already Booked" You will need your Reservation # to enter your information. As a two time AMA cruiser, I can assure you it will be an enjoyable experience.

Dear Familygoboston,

We're very sorry to hear that you had difficulty finding our website and this is quite unusual. Our IT Department has been made aware of this and they will see what they can find out, although we are not aware of any website issues during that time. To confirm, our website is: http://www.amawaterways.com

We very much look forward to seeing you onboard soon!

Warm Regards,

Customer Relations

Thank you for your response! The link I found here worked fine, but as I mentioned there was an odd error message when I did a google search of AMA waterways. Anyway, I'm glad I will be able to set up an account and sign up for everything ...it's our first AMA cruise, but based on reviews here I am expecting it won't be our last;)

Suggest you go to http://www.amawaterways.com and when site appears go to heading "Already Booked" You will need your Reservation # to enter your information. As a two time AMA cruiser, I can assure you it will be an enjoyable experience.

I can see where to do that now that I have a "good link" and am looking forward to getting registered with the site now that I have my confirmation number!

I do have a question for any of you AMA Black Sea cruisers. We are flying to Istanbul from Bucharest and staying in Istanbul all booked through AMA. We will hire an independent guide for the 2 days while we are waiting for the passengers who are "busing" to arrive, but I think we have the "Istanbul" tour included in our itinerary after the rest of the group arrives. Does anyone know what this includes? I want to make sure we don't duplicate the AMA tour the day or two before the rest of the group arrives. Thanks in advance!

ZC Cruiser, which AMAWaterways ships and itineraries did you sail?

Cruised on AMALegro from Nuremburg to Trier in Oct. 2012, and on AMABella from Budapest to Nuremburg in Nov. 2013. Both trips were excellent, but we preferred the Moselle(Trier) trip for the fall vineyard scenery.

Cruised on AMALegro from Nuremburg to Trier in Oct. 2012, and on AMABella from Budapest to Nuremburg in Nov. 2013. Both trips were excellent, but we preferred the Moselle(Trier) trip for the fall vineyard scenery.

We are booked on the AMA Lyra for June, 2015 from Trier to Nuremburg! What were the highlights of your trip? Any words of advice?

We are booked on the AMA Lyra for June, 2015 from Trier to Nuremburg! What were the highlights of your trip? Any words of advice?

Yes please, I would also love the same information. We just booked on the AMADolce --Trier to Nuremburg, for the fall of 2015. So excited to have finally made a decision and to have actually booked our trip. Now looking forward to doing a lot of reading and research while we wait to go.

Edited by travelqueen555

Our trip on this leg was in Fall, and we particularly enjoyed the colorful scenery of the grape leaves turning different colors (by type of grape) in the vinyards. That probably will not be the case in summer. The towns visited were interesting and picturesque, possibly more so and more comfortably in the summer than in the fall, where we experienced some cool and rainy weather. The guided tours, with the audiovox equipment, were excellent. Overall, I am confident you will both find the tours to your liking. Enjoy!