Alaska Miracle

sette1lm

Message for springs741. I can't find the roll call any more since the cruise has sailed. I just wanted to let people know what happened to us. When we got to Seattle I decided it would be more fun to have emergency gall bladder surgery. Boy was I wrong! Totally misleading brochure. I do not recommend this as a shore excursion. So of course we missed the boat completely and I'm home recovering. I'm glad I bought the travel insurance!

Yippee!!! The following came from CCL...

Good Day Robin,

We are happy to confirm your reservation for the Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer excursion at 2:30 PM on 07/10/2014 for your upcoming Alaska cruise!!

Awwwww Yeeeeeaaaaahhh baby!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We got home from the first 2014 Alaska cruise last Tuesday. It couldn't have been better! We had incredible weather in the 60's, low 70's, blue skies and it was only misty the first 2 days which for us were sea days anyway so didn't hurt anything. The rest of the 8 days were georgeous. We were in balcony #8250 in the aft section (but on the port side) and loved the location. One night we heard a little furniture movement on Serenity above us but it stopped by 10:30 pm. I have great pictures of the balcony overhang if anyone is interested. I was unable to find any good pictures before we booked so I was determined to take some and share them. Lots of overhang, several feet past the balcony so had it rained we still would have been able to use the balcony. Fantastic trip!

we were on the carnival miracle to alaska july 2013. best cruise ever. we were never bored. i think a balcony is worth the extra money. we were on our balcony all the time. we were fine having dinner in the MDR most nights. we were in skagway late so we skipped the MDR that night. i agree the tracy arm excursion from carnival is well worth the money. it's amazing. we also had a private whale watching excursion with harv and marvs. only 6 of us in boat with captain. great company. we had a wonderful time!! your parents will have an amazing time!!

Caligirl323, I am doing the tracy arm excursion when I sail on June 24th. I'm really excited about it. Did you see a lot? I am glad to hear that it is worth the cost! Any tips for viewing you may have would be great! Thanks!