TOP Chef on Celebrity Reflection NOV 15, 2014!

Prada Cowboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw your post on the Celebrity board. I hope you have a great cruise and I'm sure there will be family on board.

Sorry that I was critical of the Top Chef dinner price. A couple hundred dollars for dinner seems like gouging but I'm sure it will be enjoyable (particularly if you dine with family).

Have fun!

• 1 month later...

There will be at least one more "Family" member on board. Booked this cruise while on Solstice last week. Looking forward to it. This will make all five of the Solstice class ships I have sailed on.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Probably, but I sure hope you are wrong.

Me too! We booked that date because it is out of school holidays, but as we have seen on the thread, many families with their screaming and nasty things called kids! Do they take em out of school to make them get on other peoples nerves?

Being close to the "Thanksgiving" holiday in America, a lot of families do just that, take them out of school. I just hope there are not too many. I see enough at home when I go to Costco or Sam's Club and families just let their kids run wild.

I'll order some cages for those nasty things lol!

GOOD IDEA!!!! I noticed on the other board u were from Munich and you mentioned Oktoberfest. I have been thinking about booking a tour for the celebration maybe next year. Any suggestions as to the best places to be, I heard they had big tents with different sponsors. Don't mean to put you on the spot, just curious.

Maybe we can talk onboard. Seems there will only by you your partner & I that are family onboard.