Our Serenade Cruise, March 15-22, 2014 out of NOLA!

I started a Roll Call, but so far nobody else has joined. Glad to hear we won't be totally alone on the ship. :D

We are spoiled aft lovers too. We grabbed one of those big balconies on deck 10 ;)

We have J/S 1100 on her in Jan 2015. But took 8168 for both legs on these cruises... To book a Junior Suite for both would have cost us an additional $3000... So, D1 it is! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Hi! I have a quick question regarding your room- 7092. We have booked this stateroom for our trip to Canada. Does a lifeboat cover block the view to the water? I heard that you have to look over the cover and the view is only of the horizon. Thank you so much! I am glad you had a wonderful trip. I see that you are from Key West. We are from Atlantic Beach, Fl. :)

Hi! I have a quick question regarding your room- 7092. We have booked this stateroom for our trip to Canada. Does a lifeboat cover block the view to the water? I heard that you have to look over the cover and the view is only of the horizon. Thank you so much! I am glad you had a wonderful trip. I see that you are from Key West. We are from Atlantic Beach, Fl. :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! Balcony cabins on Deck 7 do have the lifeboat covers close to the balconies. We did have to look over them, but your eyes adjust quickly, and it is a non-issue. That balcony was excellent--large, pie-shaped, and we had 2 loungers and 2 chairs. I spent time out there every single afternoon.

I wish I were from Key West;) It's one of my favorite places, and I am looking forward to being able to travel there often after my DH and I move to FL next year:)

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I hope you will enjoy Serenade as much as we did:)