Just off Freedom-towels and drink vouchers

[quote name='thptrek']If I see a pile of wet towels on some chairs and nobody is around I just throw them to the side and take the chairs. Another strategy is just take towels and move them to one chair.[/quote]

The more I read, the more I think this will be my strategy on my Allure cruise in May. If someone is sitting in a chair nearby, I'll ask if they've seen anyone near the chairs I want in the last 30 minutes; if not, bye bye, towels!

I do love the egg timer idea, though I don't know how practical it would be to expect Royal to install them on every deck chair on every ship. Great concept, though!

Chair hog... meet chair thief!

[quote name='erries']The more I read, the more I think this will be my strategy on my Allure cruise in May. If someone is sitting in a chair nearby, I'll ask if they've seen anyone near the chairs I want in the last 30 minutes; if not, bye bye, towels!
[/QUOTE]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The 3 per night Drink Vouchers have been used on Celebrity for a while now.

On Celebrity, they are good for that evening only, is valid for the drinks you normally would get in the Elite Lounge, and it seems Celebrity does it depending on how many Elite or higher members are on that sailing.

So, I am not surprised the RC is following along and will base it on how many Diamond or higher members are on each sailing also.

Question: Are they still serving appetizers in the Diamond Lounge???