Majesty Of The Seas

Hi and hello this is my first day here and and i am a newbie to cruising being this is only my 2nd time and not with the Majesty Of The Seas can any one point me 2 what movies will be shown we are leaving Miami on the 7th of april for a 4 day cruise and i would like to tell my grandson what movies are going to be on the big screen.

Apologises if i have placed this in the wrong section as i said this is my first listing.

Welcome to the boards, and you are in the correct section for this post!

I maybe incorrect in saying this, but I don't believe Majesty has an outdoor movie screen, and there isn't a movie theater onboard. I haven't been on her in a year or two, so I could be wrong. As for the movies, that can be hard to pin down. They can change them from week to week.

Welcome Metman! Actually, when I was on Majesty back in November, they were playing The Great Gatsby in the main Chorus Line Theater/Lounge a few nights during the 3 night cruise. I was impressed, it felt as close to watching a movie at an actual theater of any cruise ship I've been on because most wont use their main theater for it.

Regardless, you and your grandson will enjoy! Majesty is one of my favorites on the fleet for quite a few reasons.