airport to pelican beach

cruzobsessed

you're absolutely right.....in my haste, i forgot to mention a few necessary items....like where the hotel is!!! it is a newish resort in ft. lauderdale. not exactly sure about the address at this moment. i guess that i figured someone who lives in florida would see the heading and respond!!!

Hi cruzobsessed.....I have e.mailed 2 companies that TrentS had mentioned to me in a previous post ( Thanks TrentS) and I have been quoted :-

From the Port to the Pelican beach resort = $42 ( this is for a limo for 6 adults) from BC express

Larryslimo have quoted a rate of $70 per hour (again for 6 adults)

Sorry its not exactly as you require but it might give you an idea of the prices.

Hope you have a great trip.

P.S I still have had no reply from my e.mail to the PBR ! must be real busy lol

Happycruzer

on saturday i have an appointment with MS. SHERRY. i am bringing her a printed copy of your questions from your previous post. when i return on monday.........i will have posted my review and a seperate post with the answers to your questions. i'm on the job!!!!

so.....after all is said and done.....from the airport to pelican beach is about a 20 minute cab ride? any guesses what that would cost? the truth is, i'd prefer to just get a cab but if the price isn't that much than i'll call one of your limo companies....assuming it isn't too late. no pressure trent but it's wed and i leave friday!!!

Thanks again cruzobsessed for all your help...I cant believe it takes them as long to answer a couple of e.mails....why have a link for 'contact us' on their web site if they cant reply....either way I am so looking forward to our stay there.

Have a wonderful trip...are you staying there pre/post cruise...it is still getting great reviews on tripadvisor and some new photos have been posted on that site too...it looks wonderful...so please have a wonderful time there .

Thank you again for your help !

Happycruzer

Yes, it's about 20 minutes from FLL under normal traffic conditions. I'm guessing that a taxi would be roughly $25-30. They're quite plentiful and the easiest.

I'm sure it's not too late at all to get a limo if you want to call them and get a price.

If you wanted the shared van service all you have to do is go to Tri-County's "Airport Express" kiosks outside baggage claim at FLL, or find one of their starters. You can get a price on that without entering any personal info on their website... http://www.floridalimo.com/

I believe it will also give you a price for an "unshared" TownCar as well.

Archived