$50 deposits keeps me cruising

cookiejarvis

If 250.00 is a stretch for your budget at booking, maybe one should reconsider cruising. There I said it.:cool:
I am so glad that you are this board to solve everyone's fiscal issues, I don't know anyone has survived with out your supreme guidance.

We would have booked anyway for Dream in January, but probably would have waited until later so I can keep my money. DW usually has a conference in January on the east coast so we tack a week cruise on the end. Last three years we knew where it was, but 2015 they haven't decided a location yet. We just did the Dream and loved the spa deck cabin so wanted to do her again, but wasn't thinking NOLA was a good port close to any location the conference might be. However, with only committing $100 it was a no brainer to lock up a spa balcony. Might we have to cancel? Who knows it's 50/50, but we love to have something to look forward to so that's a $100 well spent. Now I just keep my fingers crossed they decide to move the conference to NOLA.