Wine and Dine Package

hls22

We are looking to book the wine and dine package and wondered how this works. Can I have rose and my husband have a glass of red? What happens if we dine somewhere different the next night? Do we have to finish the bottle that night or can we save it for the next day?

Any advice gratefully received...

TIA

We are looking to book the wine and dine package and wondered how this works. Can I have rose and my husband have a glass of red? What happens if we dine somewhere different the next night? Do we have to finish the bottle that night or can we save it for the next day?

Any advice gratefully received...

TIA

When we have gotten the wine package in the past we have been able to pick any wine from the list . You are given a choice to either take the rest of the wine bottle with you or they will keep it for another night . We have also been able to have more than one bottle open at the same time for example a red and a white.

• 6 months later...

Hi

I have a question regarding the wine and dine package for Rhapsody of the Seas.

Can one package be paid by one guest but be used by two people or do we have to purchase a package each for use in the dining room at night.

Many thanks.:)

countdown.pl?image=australia&name=&date=6-28-2015&text=&ship=Legend of the Seas

Edited by balmain4ver

Hi

I have a question regarding the wine and dine package for Rhapsody of the Seas.

Can one package be paid by one guest but be used by two people or do we have to purchase a package each for use in the dining room at night.

Many thanks.:)

Since the Wine & Dine package is a specific number of bottles, and not unlimited, Royal does not care how many people share a single package.

Edited by clarea

• 1 month later...
How many bottles do you get? 1/ day?

There is no limit to the number of bottles per day. The package is for a set number (5,7,10 or 12) of bottles. I know of a person who gets their entire package delivered to their cabin on day one.

Dashman

When we have gotten the wine package in the past we have been able to pick any wine from the list . You are given a choice to either take the rest of the wine bottle with you or they will keep it for another night . We have also been able to have more than one bottle open at the same time for example a red and a white.

I wonder how they will handle storing an open bottle with dynamic dining? It was never a problem in the MDR since you are back at the same table with the same waiter the next night.

I wonder how they will handle storing an open bottle with dynamic dining? It was never a problem in the MDR since you are back at the same table with the same waiter the next night.

Good question, never thought of that.