How long before Escape RollCalls

djmess

We could turn this into a pre roll call chat for those of us super excited!

Maybe the mods will get a clue that we want the Escape added to the Roll Call list for Norwegian.

I for one am super excited for the TA. It will be my 2nd TA, but 1st Inaugural cruise,

Single Cruiser, I'm pretty sure we met on the Epic TA this past October

Booked! Will be my 4th maiden voyage and 3rd transatlantic... Only 577 days to go... Woohoo! :D

I get to see you and Ben in action with "his" Etch-a-Sketch laptop:). This should make the cruise even more interesting. I will keep my eye open for him so that I don't slip on him:eek::)

Edited by planet211

I get to see you and Ben in action with "his" Etch-a-Sketch laptop:). This should make the cruise even more interesting. I will keep my eye open for him so that I don't slip on him:eek::)

Ben will have lots of time to work the cloning facility so he'll have plenty duplicates running around Escape. Watch your step! :p (Seriously though... Looking forward to meeting you! Many Breakaway maiden transatlantic folks are reuniting on this cruise too!).

Edited by kylenyc

We could turn this into a pre roll call chat for those of us super excited!

Maybe the mods will get a clue that we want the Escape added to the Roll Call list for Norwegian.

I for one am super excited for the TA. It will be my 2nd TA, but 1st Inaugural cruise,

Single Cruiser, I'm pretty sure we met on the Epic TA this past October

Hi.

Yep we did. We tend to get a nice regular community of TA'ers . I'm on Epic's TA again in October before Escape which will be my 6th Atlantic crossing :D

So if this is the RC, I'm in! Along with 2 of my sons and one of their GFs. I know they'll be looking for some other mid-to-late-20-somethings (although I personally think they will be having more fun with our little gang :D).

We are super excited also! This will be our second TA but first inaugural.

djmess, I think we were on the same Pacific coastal cruise on the Jewel in May 2013.

I remember. That Pacific Coastal was a pretty trip. My son ad I had a great time!

For this TA, we plan on spending some time (hopefully 4-5 days) in London first. which I know will cost way more than the TA, but a must do since last year when we went to London, we only did about 1/10th of what we wanted to do