Breakaway to Bermuda

bbryan5

Where can I can buy the pack of tickets for the buses? Are they available at the dockyard?

Thank you!

Yes, the booklet of tickets is available at the Dockyard. The booklets are sold at the Visitor Information Center(s). As you exit the cruise ship, you will enter a building which has a VIC. There are 3 other VICs at the Dockyard.

SBtS

Yes, the booklet of tickets is available at the Dockyard. The booklets are sold at the Visitor Information Center(s). As you exit the cruise ship, you will enter a building which has a VIC. There are 3 other VICs at the Dockyard.

SBtS

Thank you for the info. This wasn't true years ago. Only passes were available at the dockyard. Another thing to remember is these tickets never expire, so keep any extras for next trip.

Edited by SJ

You can also buy the bus/ferry passes at shore excursions desk. They sell a limited number for only .99 more than dockside

Safe sailing

Def go to the swizzle inn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I never got the chance to go to the Swizzle Inn. Do you take a taxi there from the pier?

Tracy

The Swizzle Inn is right by the exit from Crystal Caves, which is a 30 minute bus ride from the Dockyard.

I'm sure you could take a taxi there.

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

The Swizzle Inn is right by the exit from Crystal Caves, which is a 30 minute bus ride from the Dockyard.

I'm sure you could take a taxi there.

The original Swizzle Inn is not a 30 minute bus ride from the Dockyard, but a 30 minute bus ride from Hamilton, and that would only be on a route #10 or #11 bus.

If you were starting at the Dockyard, you would have to include the ferry travel time (about 20 minutes), waiting time for the ferry, and the time to walk from the Hamilton ferry terminal to the bus terminal.

SBtS