RECENT POA Cruisers

I was on the POA over Christmas. Freestyle Daily-Day 3: "Time to get fancy....tonight is Norwegian's Night Out!" This was on the front page. Inside it was further described as "slip on your favorite outfit and visit your photographers tonight for memorable portraits." It went on to name the time and place for photos with the Captain. A lot of people did dress up. Don't remember seeing Tuxedos.

Sorry, I don't know about the new menu. I was just on the Spirit and it was the same as POA as far as I could tell.

I am looking for recent info about the POA. Is there a Dress Up or Not night?

Does anyone have recent Dallies?

Is the new Menu implemented now?

Recent POA cruisers, please respond. Thank You!:D

Just got off the POA. Previous answer is correct as far as "Norwegian Night Out" which is the new name for the old "Dress up or Not" night.

I don't know anything about a new menu. We didn't eat a lot in the MDRs, but the menu seemed to be much the same as it ever has been.

I was just on the 3/15 POA and in the MDR there was a Chef's Regional Specialty each night. Some I remember were cashew mahi-mahi, coconut mahi-mahi, teriyaki beef, and some other fish dishes as well. I'm not sure if they change those week to week/month to month or not.

Great review VideoTech. This will be our first time to Hawaii, and first time on NCL. (will promise to "not" judge the rest of NCL by the POA cruise:D ) I have been promised I will enjoy NCL…………fingers crossed.

Thanks for taking time to post.