Carnival Triumph Aft Wrap Cabin # 8428

tootsiebit

Okay I thought I started this thread a while back and just never got any answers, but doing a search, I realize I didn't get any replies, because apparently I never actually got the thread posted...DUH...LOL...ANYWAY Here I go again...

Does anyone have any recent pictures of aft wrap cabin # 8428 on the Triumph? Every picture I have found is dated back a few years and I am looking to see if there is still a queen size bed in that cabin, or if it is the 2 beds pushed together.

Also, any information on the the noise level from up above would be appreciated too...noise really doesn't bother me too much, but kind of curious.

Thanks in advance for any pictures or information!!!

It had two beds put together when we sailed in this cabin in 2010. It's an odd shape but I loved it! The balcony is amazing. The only noise was at night when they were moving the chairs, it wasn't really that loud and only lasted about 5 to 10 minutes. I would not hesitate to sail in this cabin again.

It had two beds put together when we sailed in this cabin in 2010. It's an odd shape but I loved it! The balcony is amazing. The only noise was at night when they were moving the chairs, it wasn't really that loud and only lasted about 5 to 10 minutes. I would not hesitate to sail in this cabin again.

Thanks for the responses....and glad to know that 8428 does have the 2 beds pushed together.....I hear ya about the balcony....I can't wait to experience it!!! And as far as that little of noise, well that's nothing compared to living next door to "Ricky Rodeo" (as my husband calls him) that has to start his big ole truck with the loudest pipes known to mankind, every morning at 4:30am...:rolleyes::cool::)