TWE Question

Hey Y'all! Im 18 days:eek:out! Just wondering I found out main details like room and time when I was 31 days out. Now I am wondering when will The Wedding Experience call? I read it was 2 weeks before and sometimes they won't call until 7 days before. I know I am rushing it I am just SO READY for the day to be here! Well thanks for any answers!

Hey Y'all! Im 18 days:eek:out! Just wondering I found out main details like room and time when I was 31 days out. Now I am wondering when will The Wedding Experience call? I read it was 2 weeks before and sometimes they won't call until 7 days before. I know I am rushing it I am just SO READY for the day to be here! Well thanks for any answers!

Woo are you getting married on April 20th?? I am!! 17 days out not including today!! :D :D :D I am getting married on the Conquest out of Miami... I have only emailed back and forth with my Jenny from Carnival... Just about confirming that she has gotten contract etc. I have some stuff I want set up does anyone know if I just tell them when we get there?? Things like cake topper etc. I think I may ship my water bottles to our hotel prior (we are coming from Phx, AZ)

I haven't talked to the wedding experience, but I dont really know what I should talk to them about! haha! :)

I'm getting married on April 19th in Port of New Orleans on the Carnival Elation. I got all confirmations about 2 weeks ago and S. Garcia from Carnival said TWE would call in a few weeks. I did rewrite the whole ceremony (maybe that is why they would be calling) ... I am just SO EXCITED!!!! I want it to be here NOW!:)

I'm getting married on April 19th in Port of New Orleans on the Carnival Elation. I got all confirmations about 2 weeks ago and S. Garcia from Carnival said TWE would call in a few weeks. I did rewrite the whole ceremony (maybe that is why they would be calling) ... I am just SO EXCITED!!!! I want it to be here NOW!:)

I can't believe it is soooo soon. I didn't change much for TWE, and I didnt do any of their add ons, so I'm not much of a resource when it comes to that.

From what I've read, I think they just go over that when you get there, before wedding, when you meet with the officiant.

Woo are you getting married on April 20th?? I am!! 17 days out not including today!! :D :D :D I am getting married on the Conquest out of Miami... I have only emailed back and forth with my Jenny from Carnival... Just about confirming that she has gotten contract etc. I have some stuff I want set up does anyone know if I just tell them when we get there?? Things like cake topper etc. I think I may ship my water bottles to our hotel prior (we are coming from Phx, AZ)

I haven't talked to the wedding experience, but I dont really know what I should talk to them about! haha! :)

Another AZ bride! We live in Tempe. We are doing embarkation wedding on Carnival Dream at Port of New Orleans on June 22 (79 days to go)!

It looks like there are several of you getting married in the next month. I am really looking forward to seeing new reviews.

Another AZ bride! We live in Tempe. We are doing embarkation wedding on Carnival Dream at Port of New Orleans on June 22 (79 days to go)!

It looks like there are several of you getting married in the next month. I am really looking forward to seeing new reviews.

Omg hilarious!! I work In south tempe elliot and hardy and live in Chandler! We are also doing an Embarkation wedding!! I Will definitely review after, but if you wanted to see pics In person doesn't bother me!! :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Well my coordinator kept asking when she can call me to get payment for the Entertainment, but hasn't called yet, so I decided to call Carnival Weddings department today to take care of that. I am supposedly the only wedding on that ship, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal since no one else should need entertainment....

and thats done! :)

Times and locations confirmed! Everything is ready to!