Did I miss the boat :(

vaclyn

I have cruised many times but never on NCL. I happened to find a cruise on Sunday with NCL and went to book it yesterday and I see they are no longer offering " kids sale free" which puts the cruise at an extra 800.00. Does NCL often offer "kids sail free" or was that a one time sale:(. I am not familiar with this line and I am so sad!!!

I have cruised many times but never on NCL. I happened to find a cruise on Sunday with NCL and went to book it yesterday and I see they are no longer offering " kids sale free" which puts the cruise at an extra 800.00. Does NCL often offer "kids sail free" or was that a one time sale:(. I am not familiar with this line and I am so sad!!!

Since my kids are grown, I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the "Kids sail free" However it does seem to be the first part of the year when they have this. They may do it later in the year, just keep looking. :)

Since my kids are grown, I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the "Kids sail free" However it does seem to be the first part of the year when they have this. They may do it later in the year, just keep looking. :)

This Kids Sail Free promo was for kids ages up to 99 (basically anyone over the first 2 in the cabin.)

Usually happens twice a year.