Disney Wonder

auntybevy

There will be 4 adults and two children 6 and 4 years of age on the Disney Wonder next March. My daughter prefers a cabin without a balcony because of our two grandchildren. I noticed that all cabins without balconies are at the front of the ship. I need your help to determine if these cabins are too close to the bow and they would feel more motion. Thanks

There are plenty of cabins without balconies in all areas of the ship. If you prefer mid-ship, you'll find oceanview cabins on deck 1.

Our personal preference is 5 aft, but that's just us. There are lots of forward oceanview cabins (I'm guessing that when you say "without a balcony," you mean you want a window???)

For a first cruise, I'd probably go with a deck 2 midship for a window.

There will be 4 adults and two children 6 and 4 years of age on the Disney Wonder next March. My daughter prefers a cabin without a balcony because of our two grandchildren. I noticed that all cabins without balconies are at the front of the ship. I need your help to determine if these cabins are too close to the bow and they would feel more motion. Thanks

Very forward you do feel more motion there but there are inside rooms all over the ship.

The verandas are safe for children with a high wall and two safety locks.

Sent from my iPad.

Thank you for your replies. I should have mentioned that my daughter would like a porthole. As it will be March break (daughter is a teacher) decks 1 and 2are sold out. I would like them to be on an upper deck (possibly 7) which means the bow of the ship. If you feel the balconies are quite safe, I will suggest that to her. Thanks again

Thank you for your replies. I should have mentioned that my daughter would like a porthole. As it will be March break (daughter is a teacher) decks 1 and 2are sold out. I would like them to be on an upper deck (possibly 7) which means the bow of the ship. If you feel the balconies are quite safe, I will suggest that to her. Thanks again

Balconies are safe, no child has ever fallen off one on DCL, the walls high and there's two latches on each door.

Sent from my iPad.